Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The next few days are going to be interesting!
I'm on vacation and I'm having a hard time
getting any of my graphics to transfer to my notebook.
I have the recipes for the mixes and I think I can post
my Day Keeper pages without the graphics,
but it definately won't be as FUN.
Infact it's going to drive me a little bit
CrAzY
because I'm such a visual person.
No Worries . . .
I will add ALL of the graphics when I get back
for sure!
Watch for the Mix Recipe and hopefully the
 Day Keeper Pages
Later Today!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow... you are on vacation and still keeping up on the blog!? You are amazing!

jessl said...

Enjoy your vacation! I appreciate all your advice and hard work. Dont worry about technology issues we have all been there. oh, just a question. What is your laundry routine. I keep changing and never feel on top of it. I have three kids under 4 and need all the advice I can get. Thank you so much!

Amy said...

What is wrong with you?? :) Enjoy your vacation and don't worry about all of us til you're done!! I think you've already been translated and you're an angel giving us all this GREAT info!! You're obviously already PERFECT!! :) Good thing I live in New York or I might be stalking you to find out how you do all of this! ;)